Disruptive technologies — from the gig economy to artificial intelligence — are changing organizations’ business models globally, altering their risk profiles, and shifting liability.
Join us on June 7, 2017, at 11 a.m. (EDT) for The New Reality of Risk® webcast to learn why your organization needs to better understand and manage disruptive technology risks.
Marsh’s panel of experts will discuss:
- Key findings from the 2017 Excellence in Risk Management report.
- How organizations can harness data and analytics to better understand disruptive technology risks.
- Why companies should use an integrated approach toward disruptive technology to develop a clearer picture of risks.
- The role of cyber security in conversations around disruptive technology.
Scheduled panelists include:
- Melissa Gale, Senior Manager, Risk Solutions, Lyft.
- Thomas Quigley, Marsh’s Communications, Media & Technology Practice Leader.
- Thomas Fuhrman, Managing Director, Marsh Risk Consulting.
- Brian C. Elowe, Marsh’s US Client Executive Practice Leader.
We invite you to join the conversation through audience polling during the webcast, and by submitting questions for the panel.
|If you are unable to join our event on-line and would like to listen to the event by telephone, please check the box and teleconference information will be sent to you in a separate email:*||No, I will attend the event online|
Yes, please send me information for the teleconference
|How did you hear about this event?*|
|If Other please specify:|
|Your question for the panel:|
|Please enable Cookies in your browser before registering for the webcast.|