|Weeding Out the Facts: Marijuana Legislation & the Workplace|
Companies committed to drug-free workplaces face challenges with contradictory state marijuana laws and struggle to understand the actions they are able to take. The confusion also spills into drug testing as employers ask if they can still screen for marijuana.
Join our industry experts on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 1 p.m. CT. for a webinar that will help to separate marijuana fact from fiction in both the legal and scientific landscapes.
Key topics in our presentation will include:
- Legal case studies involving marijuana
- Nuances of laws state-by-state
- Drug-free workplace and substance abuse policies
- Trends for marijuana positivity in the American workforce
- Effective solutions to drug test for marijuana
R. H. Barry Sample, Ph.D., Senior Director of Science and Technology
D. Faye Caldwell, Attorney at Law, Caldwell Everson